Kylie has dedicated the last 16 years to performing, instructing, choreographing and promoting pole and she loves nothing more than to share this exhilarating art form with others!
She is the owner and director of Kylie J Pole Studio in Geelong, now in its 6th year. Kylie is also the Co- Founder of Roller Pole, the first pole dancing training program on Quad Roller Skates.
Kylie has competed professionally at State and National level, appeared at countless dance parties, corporate gigs, in film clips, festivals, promotional events, fundraisers and productions.
– Miss Pole Dance Australia finalist 2005-2010
– Guinness World Record participant International pole challenge 2006
– 1st runner up Miss pole Dance Victoria 2009
– Miss Pole Dance Victoria winner 2010
– Finalist at Australian Pole Fitness Championships 2013
– Title of ‘Most Entertaining’ at Miss Pole Dance Australia 2010
– Featured in Pole Dance International Magazine’s ‘Best of’ issue for 2010-2011 and listed in the top nominees in the ‘Best Female Performance’ and ‘Best Pole Acrobats’ categories.
– Co-producer and Lead Artist at Pandemonium event ‘Inception’ 2014
– Judge at Miss Pole Dance Victoria 2013, 2014, 2016
– Judge at Vic Pole Championships 2014, 2015, 2016
– Judge at Australian Pole Championships Finals 2014
– Aerial Allstars competitor 2014
– Guinness World record holder and participant ‘Burleskathon’ 2014.
– Co-Founder Roller Pole 2015